My new CPU fan arrived yesterday evening which has now been fitted thanks to my brother. Once Windows and all of my software has completed all of their updates I will load up my backup of my university project to calculate what I have managed to recover/save!

  • Update – I was very lucky as 90-95% of my work has been recovered! Now it is time to fix any and all errors and crack on with my work as I have lost an awful amount of time.
  • I have just realised that I have lost over three weeks worth of project time! Argggggggh!

 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *